Looking for ways to increase your staff's financial savvy? Want to give your students or their parents an opportunity to learn how to achieve financial freedom? Beach Municipal FCU can help!
From developing programs for students to making presentations and holding workshops, your Credit Union is available to help educate both the young and the not so young.
Speaking Sessions Include:
- Savings — Importance of saving for short and long term goals, the different ways to save
- Checking Accounts — How to manage a checking account responsibly
- Loans — How they work, how to qualify
- Good Debt vs. Bad Debt — The different types of debt and the advantages and disadvantages of both
- Building Credit — Credit reports, credit scores and why both are important
- Credit Cards — The good, the bad and the ugly
- Goals and Budgeting — How S.M.A.R.T. goals work and how to create and stick to a budget
- Customized presentations to fit your group's needs
For more information or to arrange for a presenter to visit your group, please contact Diana Counts at 757.333.7787, ext. 1344, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.*
*Email and other electronic forms of communication are not always safe. While email is protected at the Credit Union level, personal information, such as account numbers, date of birth, social security numbers, etc., should never be included in any email communications. Our Online Contact Form is encrypted, and we encourage members to send their communications via this form for their protection.