We believe checking accounts should be flexible, affordable and convenient to meet our members’ needs. That’s why Beach Municipal FCU offers a competitive checking account with many advantages over other financial institutions' checking products.
Beach Municipal FCU's checking accounts feature:
- No monthly service fees or per-check fees
- No minimum balance requirement
- Unlimited check writing
- Convenient overdraft protection from your savings or an optional Overdraft Line of Credit*
- Funds accessibility via Virtual Branch Home Banking, PAT (Phone Access Teller), Credit Union Service Centers and most ATMs
- Monthly dividends at a competitive rate with no minimum balance requirements. Click here for details.
Plus, we don’t require direct deposit in order to take advantage of our share draft accounts.
A routing number is a 9-digit code on checks that identifies which financial institution it is drawn upon. This code is also used to process direct deposits and other electronic transfers through the Automated Clearing House (ACH).
Beach Municipal FCU's Routing Number is 251483256.
*Subject to credit approval. Please see us for details.