We’ve spent the past year building and developing our digital channels to improve mobile and online banking for our members.
On February 6, we launch the first of these improvements.
Introducing our new and improved mobile app!
New features include:
- Instant Balance. Check your balances at a glance.
- Pay bills. Schedule a payment using your mobile device.
- Cleaner, simpler design. The new app is intuitive and clear, no matter your level of comfort with technology.
And coming soon:
- Zelle® - the fast and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family and other people you trust. Coming in March!
- Remote Deposit - deposit a check from the convenience of your mobile app.
- More Control - change your password right on the app.
- Card Management - control when, where and how your cards can be used.
- eStatements - easily access your account statements.
Current Mobile App Users
- Download the new version from the Google PlayStore or Apple App Store. You will need to accept new Terms and Conditions when you log in for the first time.
- Your login credentials on the new app are the same as your Virtual Branch Home Banking credentials.
No more four-digit passcodes! Now you only need to remember one set of credentials. If you have forgotten your Security Code (aka password), you can reset it by clicking on "Forgot Security Code?" on the Virtual Branch Home Banking website and entering your Logon ID (aka user name). If you have forgotten your Logon ID, please send us a message through our secure contact form or call 757.333.7787.
- Don't worry, the old version of the mobile app will continue to work through the end of February. We'll send a reminder notification announcing an end date as we get closer.
We're excited to offer this new digital banking experience and will keep you updated on the additional future enhancements. In the meantime, if you have questions or need assistance, please contact our Card Services Department using our secure contact form.