Our Youth Share Certificates* are exclusively for our Long John Saver & Pipeline members!
- Available in the amount of $50.00 and $100.00 only
- 5% APY**
- Members are limited to a maximum of $1,000.00 in certificates at any one time
- Member must have a Long John Saver or Pipeline account to qualify
- A maximum of two new certificates may be purchased per 30-day period
- Funds used to purchase the certificate must be new money deposits or money already on deposit in the member's Long John Saver or Pipeline account
Share certificates are a great way to teach children the importance of saving and offer a hands-on lesson on how interest can make their money grow.
* Please see us for full details.
** APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Youth Share Certificates are offered in the amount of $50.00 and $100.00 only. Additional deposits to the Youth Share Certificates are not allowed. A limit of two Youth Share Certificates may be opened per thirty day period. At any given time, a member is limited to a maximum of $1,000.00 in outstanding Youth Share Certificates. Early withdrawal penalty will apply. Dividends rate 5% APY effective as of October 28, 2013. Youth Share Certificates are non-renewable. Federally insured by NCUA.