These terms govern Beach Municipal FCU’s Social Media-based websites, accounts, pages and applications (collectively, “sites”). By accessing our sites, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms, all applicable laws and regulations and any other applicable policies, terms and guidelines and existing agreements established by Beach Municipal FCU and those of any third parties that host our sites (which may include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, forums, newsgroups, chat rooms, video sharing sites and text messaging). If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not use or access our sites. Any unauthorized use of our sites or misuse of any information posted to a site is strictly prohibited.
While we welcome member and non-member participation as a means of sharing experiences, suggesting improvements and contributing to conversations, we have established the following use limitations. Beach Municipal FCU reserves the right to review any and all comments at its discretion and to delete comments that are, or include:
Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political or monetary gain will be removed.
If you disagree with the content, we would like to hear from you but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful to others. Malicious intent and/or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be removed.
- Illegal: Posts must not violate laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
- Offensive Language: Comments including, but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be removed. Comments that contain threatening, hateful, offensive, derogatory, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated.
- Personal information or attacks on our employees: While member service comments are welcome, any post that personally threatens an employee, can be construed as harassment, is abusive, defamatory, derogatory or contains inflammatory language will be removed immediately. Any posts that can be construed as harassment or stalking may be referred to law enforcement and appropriate legal action may be taken.
- Off Topic: Comments that vary greatly from the overall theme of a particular discussion thread may be subject to removal.
- Private or Confidential Information: Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information when posting comments. If you have immediate service needs, please contact us at 757.333.7787, send a message through Virtual Branch Home Banking or visit one of our branches for assistance.
- Posts in HTML Format (or URLs) will be removed. Please only use plain text when submitting your comments.
- Posts from Individuals Under the Age of 13 cannot be accepted.
- Posts Containing Photos will not be accepted, unless specifically requested by an authorized representative of Beach Municipal FCU for a contest or other business-related purpose. In these instances, pictures will be reviewed and will not be posted if deemed inappropriate.
Beach Municipal FCU may post photographs taken at any Credit Union-sponsored and/or local events to Credit Union-related Social Media sites. It is our policy not to "tag" individuals in photos, but to allow users to tag themselves and others in photos. To request an image be removed from Credit Union-related Social Media sites, please send a message to the Credit Union’s Vice President Marketing detailing your request and including your name, contact information with phone number, the title of the image in question, Social Media site and the reason for the request.
Beach Municipal FCU does not endorse any comments made on its pages unless they are made by an authorized representative of the Credit Union. Statements and opinions expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone and do not constitute an official position of Beach Municipal FCU, unless they are posted by the original author (who is an authorized representative of the Credit Union) or by a subject matter expert responding on behalf of that authorized representative.
The materials on Beach Municipal FCU’s sites are provided “as is.” Beach Municipal FCU makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Beach Municipal FCU does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its sites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to these sites. The information and content provided on our sites is intended for informational purposes only. Beach Municipal FCU is not responsible for any content posted by users, including posts made by employees or agents who are not authorized administrators of our sites. Content posted by others is not edited by Beach Municipal FCU and does not necessarily represent its views or opinions.
In no event shall Beach Municipal FCU, its affiliates or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Beach Municipal FCU’s sites, or for loss or damage that results from your failure to comply with these terms or other applicable guidelines, or from any technical, human or software errors or failures found within our sites. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Beach Municipal FCU, its officers, employees and agents from any and all liability with respect to any claims from any third parties arising from your use of our sites or violations of these terms or applicable guidelines.
Your use of Beach Municipal FCU’s Social Media-based websites constitutes your consent to Beach Municipal FCU’s use of information obtained through your site visits. With respect to content collected through our sites, Beach Municipal FCU follows the applicable privacy policies of the third-party hosts of our sites. Please note that when visiting any Beach Municipal FCU site, you are also subject to the terms and conditions of Beach Municipal FCU’s privacy notices, as well as the terms of service and privacy policies of third-party hosts, when applicable.
Beach Municipal FCU reserves the right to change these Terms at any time at its sole discretion.Go to main navigation