Joining Beach Municipal FCU Is Easy
In order to maintain the security procedures that protect your account information and identity, we require proper verification to open an account with us. We will need the following information:
- Non-expired government-issued photo ID, such as driver’s license, State ID card, passport or military I.D.
- Physical & mailing address.
- Social Security Number or ITIN.
- Date of birth.
You will also need an opening deposit of $6.
- $5 to open and maintain your member share account. As a member-owner, the $5 represents your share of the Credit Union and stays in your Savings Account.
- $1 membership fee (waived for Long John Saver Kids Club accounts).
To open a Long John Saver Kids Club or Pipeline account for your child, you must provide their Social Security Card and a second form of identification. Preferred forms of a second ID are:
- Birth Certificate and/or a valid picture ID such as:
- Dependent Military ID (cannot be photocopied)
- Valid Driver’s License
- State ID Card
- Valid Learner’s Permit
Not everyone is eligible to join Beach Municipal FCU. As a federally chartered credit union, we have a field of membership that defines who can join us. Visit our Who Can Join page to learn more about who can be a member at Beach Municipal FCU.
Go to main navigation