Beach Municipal FCU Visa® Debit Card
The fast, convenient and secure way to access your money.
Why Is This The Best Debit Card For Me?
Beach Municipal FCU's Debit Card features:
- Can access either your Checking or Savings Account.
- Is both an ATM and Debit Card.
- No annual fees.
- Convenient overdraft protection on all PIN-based transactions.
- Change your PIN any time you want
How Can A Visa® Debit Card Help Me?
- Highly convenient, especially if you need to withdraw cash from an ATM or want to get cash back when you make a purchase at a store.
- Easily access your money at more than 50,000 ATMs nationwide.
- Safer than cash or check.
- Funds are deducted directly from your Checking or Savings account, so you don't pay interest.
- All transactions are automatically recorded in your statement.
Beach Municipal FCU uses AES 256-bit encryption and SSL to keep your online interactions secure and protect your information.
You can select your own PIN for your Visa® Debit Card—or change your existing PIN—quickly and easily by calling 800.992.3808. For security purposes, you must call from a phone number associated with your account.
You will be prompted to enter the following information:
- Your Visa® Debit Card number.
- Last four of your Social Security number.
- CVV number (the three digits on the back of your card beside the signature line).
- Date of birth.
Once your identity has been confirmed, you will be asked to enter your new PIN, then re-enter it for verification.
Traveling is so much fun! Before you go, please let us know where you're going and when. If we don't know about your trip and we see unusual activity on your account, your Debit and/or Credit Card may be blocked. It is also very important we have your current contact information in the event we need to confirm transactions.
Due to an increase in fraudulent activity, all foreign card transactions have been blocked. Therefore, you are not able to use your Debit or Credit Card at ATMs or merchants outside of the United States unless a temporary exemption is applied.
To ensure your trip goes smoothly, please contact us prior to your departure. You can do this by calling our Card Services Department at 757.416.6161 or by sending us a message through Virtual Branch Home Banking. Please include as many details as possible, such as specific states, countries and travel dates.
Spending limits are implemented to safeguard your funds in the event that your card is compromised and your funds are illegally accessed.
- There is a daily purchase limit of $1,500, and no more than $500 may be transacted online or in other “card not present” scenarios.
- Cash withdrawals are limited to $1,000 per day, and no more than $405 may be withdrawn from an ATM.
- P2P (Peer-to-Peer) transactions made using platforms such as Venmo or Cash App are limited to no more than three (3) per day. The daily debit (spending) limit is $500, and the daily credit (receiving) limit is $2,500.
Daily limits on cash withdrawals and P2P transactions (except ATM withdrawals) can be adjusted, and temporary limit increases for purchases may be granted based on account history and activity. To request a temporary increase, please contact us by using the secure email in Virtual Branch Home Banking; or by calling 757.416.6161.